Monday, June 7, 2010

Hi!

Back from a long hiatus. I've had a lot on my plate between school, working on the house, and taking on some other projects. Everything is coming along great, and I hope to have some new pictures of the house up real soon :)

So here's a post of one of my favorite subjects: Architecture. BAK Architects is one of my faves, and this new home, which just completed construction is definately on my list of favorites as well. The JD House, set in the forest of Mar Azul in the Argentinian province of Buenos Aires, is predominantly constructed of wood and concrete. Additionally, the home was built around mature trees which you can see on some of the outdoor room photos. Although I don't know how that would affect construction of the deck, it's definately an interesting touch. See more at BAK Architects.










No comments: