I have been gone far too long, and this poor old blog needs quite the update. But before that happens, let me give you a quick run down as to what I've been up to:
- January 23rd, 2008 - Had the most incredible life experience meeting my new son, and it's been a blast ever since.
- August 2009: Bought a house.
- Some time after: Went to Dental school. Left Dental School to go to Real Estate School. Finished Real Estate School but didn't get my license because I realized it just wasn't for me. (Don't worry, it gets better)
- January 2013 - Bought a Canon Rebel for $300, and started a Photography business. 2 months later, I quit my job to pursue a freelance graphic design business.
- June 12th, 2013: Never been happier.
Soo, that's the past few years in a nutshell. Of course, a whole lot has happened in between, but those are some very important milestones. It's nice to finally do what I've always looonged to do, and I whole heartledly believe this is one of the best decisions I've ever made.
As far as this blog, it will now serve as a place to share tidbits about myself, things that I love and that inspire me, and some of the (crazy) ideas I have for the future.. as you will see. Hope to see you back here soon..