Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Glamorous Bedrooms

This post is an older one, but needed a revival. More to come, stay tuned :)

Pale blue and beige rooms create a calm and relaxing atmosphere:

This circle mirror gave me an idea for a DIY project:


Purple and lavender rooms mix well with touches of light grey and pale blue. These rooms were accessorized with black furnishings:


Black, white and yellow rooms look chic and sophisticated:

Neutral with pops of red and purple:


Warm wall colors cozy up these spaces:


Over the top Glam. This room is fit for a royal princess:


Photo credits: Decor Pad and HGTV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am in love with the last photo titled "Over the top Glam. This room is fit for a royal princess". I was wondering if you had more information on this room and the type of wallpaper or paint/texturing that they used to get the gold effect on the walls! I am dying to know. I love love loveee it!!!

Thanks